NuChem Sciences, a synthetic chemistry and biology contract research organization, is expanding and looking for someone to fill a full-time permanent position for an Accounting Associate. NuChem provides integrated services to early drug discovery projects for our clients spanning from Medicinal Chemistry, ADME/PK, Biochemistry, Cell Biology and In Vivo Pharmacology, in the area of small molecule drug discovery.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accounting Associate is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts payables. He/she will also be responsible for verifying invoices and preparing payments. The associate will reconcile statements with invoices. He/she will also be responsible for matching invoices with purchase orders and receiving receipts as well as all other related tasks.
- Responsible for a high number of accounts payable;
- Verification of invoices and preparation of payments;
- Manage payments, checks, refunds, credits and deposits;
- Reconciliation of end-of-month supplier statements;
- Enter data, perform checks, analyzes and produce reports;
- Reconciliation credit cards statements;
- Perform other related duties.
- College diploma in accounting or ACS;
- 2 years of experience in accounts payable;
- Proficiency in Excel software;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Knowledge of Xero (asset);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Organized and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong communication and listening skills;
- Ability to work in individual or in a team.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive and based on experience
- Annual bonus incentive plan.
- Full time permanent position;
- Health and dental care insurance plan;
- Short- and long-term disability insurance;
- Life insurance;
- RRSP employer’s matching program;
- Casual dress code;
- Flexible schedule;
- On-site free parking;
- Free lunch on Fridays;
- Continuing education;
- Career development.
- Monday to Friday.
Apply today to be part of a dynamic team in a state-of-the-art environment!