Personal data processing policy applicable to contacts, customers, prospects, users of online services
The policy set out below applies to the processing of personal data carried out by NuChem Sciences. NuChem Sciences is committed to protecting data confidentiality and security from the various digital platforms of users of the website www.nuchemsciences.com. This policy sets out the provisions and procedures taken by NuChem Sciences to ensure the protection of the privacy of users of the website.
These provisions apply only to users of the website www.nuchemsciences.com and the information collected via this communication medium. In the event of information outsourcing, this policy does not apply to our providers, however the requirements for the protection of information at the security and confidential level are of a comparable level. These terms and conditions comply with Canadian and Quebec laws on the protection of privacy, and comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Information collected automatically
By accepting cookies on our website, information is automatically transmitted between your browser and our server.
The information that can be collected:
- The IP address of your computing device
- The browser or the
- Connection schedules
- Pages visited
This data is used to constantly improve our services and provide you with a complete experience.
Information collected voluntarily
Via our forms on our website you may be required to enter personal information on a voluntary basis, such as:
- Last name and first name
- Email Address
- Curriculum vitae
- Any other information provided with your consent
Your consent is always requested when we retrieve this information, you can at any time request the deletion, modification or consultation of the information collected.
Purpose of the data collected
The data collected makes it possible to continuously improve our services and to communicate with you, here are the actions that can be taken with the information collected:
- Improve the reception of website visitors
- Understand the needs of visitors and improve the communication of our services
- The implementation of automated decisions to improve communications with the user with relevant content at the right times
- Contact you through marketing and advertising messages
- In order to structure and develop our informational database
For internal and commercial statistics purposes
- When selecting human resources for the hiring of an employee
Data collected automatically and on a voluntary basis is used only for these purposes and remains secure and confidential.
All information collected remains private, is not made public, and is not sold.
The platforms used to contact you have very secure and confidential privacy policies, with a quality similar to ours.
To protect the integrity of personal information collected, security measures with passwords and user hierarchy are in place to protect unauthorized access to stored data. The data is kept as long as the relationship with the prospect remains active, otherwise it will be archived for administrative purposes after 36 months.
Rights of the person whose data is collected
The person whose personal data is collected has the right:
- to ask the controller for access to personal data, the rectification or erasure of these, or a limitation of the processing relating to the person concerned,
- to object to the processing,
- the portability of its data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- withdraw consent at any time.
The processing of data collected by Nuchem Therapeutics respects the European “General Data Protection Regulation”.
The data controller is:
NuChem Sciences Inc
2350 Cohen Street Suite 201
Canada H4R 2N6
This is responsible for the purpose and the means used with the personal data collected.
Digital data collection platform
If you would like to consult or have a request regarding our policy or a request regarding the use of personal data, contact [email protected]